Monday, May 4, 2009

Eating Healthy, Deliciously, and Around Court Street (It can be done!)

My name is Colleen, and I am starting this blog as part of my Online Journalism class at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University. I am excited to produce a high-quality journalistic blog that follows a subject I am passionate about.

It is tough to eat healthily as a college student. It gets even more difficult when you live in a small, college town. Sometimes it seems that every establishment caters to late-night carbohydrate loading and little else. Throw a tight budget and tight schedules into the mix, and you have a recipe for tight pants and empty wallets.

My goals with this blog are the following:
  • To introduce you to healthy and delicious items on menus
  • To discover hidden gems in the Athens food scene
  • To prove that good for you and inexpensive can go together
I hope to update this blog twice a week. Look for updates on Tuesdays and Fridays. I look forward to our journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment